- Payment is due when services are rendered.
- We offer patient financing through CareCredit, based upon credit approval.
- Insurance: Because insurance policies vary greatly, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. After your dental plan processes your claim, you will be responsible for any remaining balance. Your policy is a contract between you and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Please be aware that some, and perhaps all of the services provided may be non-covered services and may not be considered reasonable and customary under your dental plan. Our office is committed to providing excellent patient care and our charges are usual and customary for our area. We will allow your insurance 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance to be paid in full once you receive your billing statement.
- Minor Patients: Adult/parent/guardian accompanying a minor is responsible for payment at the time of service. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- There is a $35.00 charge for checks that are returned due to insufficient funds and payment will be immediately due in cash.
Payments We Accept:
- Personal Check